We first opened our doors to the public as a medical-only cultivation, production, and retail facility on February 9th, 2018. Since that day, we have been driven to improve and enhance the lives of consumers. Through education, our vision is to shed the stigma of cannabis and make it broadly accessible to all individuals who might benefit from its therapeutic effects.
Our employees are our most valuable resource. We aim to attract talented, motivated individuals and help them develop their skills to be leaders in the industry. Our Core Values are an expression of the conduct we believe leads to a positive, productive, and fun work environment.
• We show support for and trust in our colleagues.
• We inspire others to excel and embrace change and growth.
• We offer help whenever we are able to provide it, and look for ways to make the work environment better for everyone.
• We actively listen and communicate effectively with colleagues to solve problems.
• We know that great ideas come from great minds working together in a respectful way.
• We are passionate about our work.
• We follow the policies and procedures set in place.
• We follow through on what we say we’ll do.
• We are able to have open and honest communication, even when it might be difficult.
• We strive for continuous improvement.
• We are flexible and willing to adapt to change.
• We care about the end product.
• We know that every detail matters.
• We follow the process from start to finish and don’t take shortcuts.
• We strive to provide a professional, warm and welcoming environment for patrons.
• We work hard and go the extra mile for our colleagues and our patrons.
• We hold ourselves accountable and own our performance.
• We set goals and reach them.
• We respect each other.
• We learn from our mistakes.
• We give each other props for a task done well.
If these values speak to you, we’d love to have you join our team!